Some of the most common new year's resolutions are...
- Lose weight/get fit
- Make more money
- Eat healthier
- Get out of debt
- Spend more time with family/friends
- Quit smoking/drinking
- Get organized
- Reduce stress
- Improve career/job
- Travel to new places
I consider myself fortunate that I've either achieved or don't need to worry about some of the most common resolutions listed above. For instance, I am very organized, I have minimal debt, I don't have stress in my life, I get together with close friends on a regular basis and I try to make smart eating choices. However, there are still some goals or resolutions that I would like to check off my list by the end of 2016.
Next year, I plan to continue to strive to achieve these on-going goals:
- Continue to live the frugal lifestyle and save money wherever and whenever I can.
- Automatically put away money towards the next dream vacation.
- Eat healthy, whole, nutritious foods (vs. processed & fast foods) as often as possible.
- Work on DIY home improvement projects.
- Plan a trip to either Spain, Ecuador or Australia.
- Discover additional sources of passive income.
- Improve my finances and in order to have more financial freedom.
- Volunteer at an animal shelter, foster or rescue an English or French Bulldog.
- Go for longer walks and take yoga classes.
- Donate to various charities, especially animal organizations.
The primary goal I would like to achieve in 2016, is to have more financial freedom! I'd like to think that I am wiser as I get older. But most importantly, my goal and purpose is to experience joy everyday, all year long. And to be grateful for the many blessings in my life.
Have a healthier, happier, wiser and wealthier year ahead!