Enjoy the Fall season by indulging in some great activities that are not only fun but free (or practically free)! For more tips and ideas on Fall happenings, click here.
Here are my top 15 fun and frugal Fall festivities and activities.
1. Decorate your home with collections of Fall inspired items such as pumpkins, pine cones, autumn leaves, branches, twigs, etc...
2. Create a welcoming DIY Fall decor at your front door like the photo above.
3. Bake a delicious pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin bread or some pumpkin cookies.
4. Visit a local pumpkin patch with your children for a kids point-of-view experience.
5. Do some Fall Cleaning... keep, sell, donate, or discard items you no longer want or need.
6. Before the weather gets too chilly, plan a picnic in the park and bring a blanket.
7. Take a relaxing stroll down your favorite Old Town and browse the shops for Fall inspirations.
8. Host an Autumn potluck party with dishes such as pumpkin soup, turkey sandwiches, etc...
9. Go for a hike or a bike ride while taking in the season's beautiful scenery.
10. Make your own creative DIY Halloween costume.
11. Sit in your favorite comfy chair with a great book while sipping a hot apple cider.
12. Start making homemade Christmas presents.
13. Attend a free local Fall festival or Oktoberfest event.
14. Check out a local museum on their free admission days.
15. Make a list of what you are thankful for. Not just for Fall but all year round.