If you love All Things Coffee like me ... you'll want to keep reading :) Did you know that this Saturday, Sept. 29 is National Coffee Day? I didn't - thanks to this article I read on The Penny Hoarder, there's a bunch of places where you can score a free (or pretty cheap) cup of joe and more!
1. Barnes & Noble - Books and coffee go together like peanut butter and jelly — and this Saturday, you can enjoy both at Barnes & Noble with a free cup of hot or iced coffee.
2. Caribou Coffee & Einstein Bros. Bagels - If you live near a Caribou Coffee or Einstein Bros. Bagels shop and need a little food with your coffee on National Coffee Day, you can enjoy any size coffee for free with the purchase of any food item.
3. CIrcle K - If you’re passing by a Circle K on National Coffee Day, stop in for a free medium coffee and Belvita breakfast biscuits. Just download the CIrcle K app and present the deal at the register.
4. Cumberland Farms - On Saturday, just text FREECOFFEE to 64827 to receive a mobile coupon on your smartphone. The coupon is good for a free Farmhouse Blend or bold coffee in any size (hot or iced), or your choice of tea, cappuccino or hot chocolate.
5. Dunkin Donuts - Dunkin Donuts isn’t about to let its coffee-loving patrons suffer through the holiday. Stop by your favorite DD and get a free hot coffee with the purchase of any hot coffee of equal or lesser value.
Bring a friend and share the love! (By love, I mean caffeine.)
6. Krispy Kreme - Krispy Kreme went above and beyond by creating a coffee-glazed donut to celebrate National Coffee Day. And you can enjoy this limited-time donut this Saturday with a free cup of hot coffee — any size and no purchase is necessary. And if you’re a Krispy Kreme rewards member, you get to enjoy a free donut with that coffee.
7. Love’s Travel Centers - Love’s Travel Centers is celebrating for two days, Sept. 28-29, with 24-ounce coffees and other hot beverages for just $1. All proceeds benefit Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, so you’ll be doing some good while enjoying your java.
8. Maui Wowi Hawaiian - You may know Maui Wowi Hawaiian for its smoothies, but it serves a mean cup of coffee, as well. You don’t have to go to one of its stores to buy it, either. For National Coffee Day, Maui Wowi Hawaiian will offer customers 50% off their online orders at shop.mauiwowi.com. Just use promo code ALOHACOFFEE at checkout. That can mean big savings if you dig coffee from the Kona district of Hawaii.
9. McDonald’s - If you have the McDonald’s app, you’ll find two deals on coffee, though they aren’t specific to National Coffee Day. You can get any size hot or iced coffee for $1 through Dec. 30, or if you plan on having coffee with a friend, you can get any medium or large McCafe beverage for one penny with the purchase of any medium or large regular price McCafe beverage until Sept. 30.
10. Pilot Flying J - On the road this week? Participating Pilot Flying J travel centers will offer a free hot coffee — any size and any flavor, including the limited-edition pumpkin caramel macchiato flavor — this Saturday for National Coffee Day. Just download the myPilot app and look for a coupon under “myOffers” to get your free cup o’ joe.
11. PJ’s CoffeeVisit - PJ’s Coffee on National Coffee Day for a free 12-ounce Ruby Roast, the chain’s first direct trade light roast coffee in collaboration with coffee farms in Honduras and Nicaragua.
12. Stewart’s Shops - If you live in New York and like to get your coffee buzz at Stewart’s Shops, you’re in luck. On Saturday, you can get a free hot, iced or cold-brewed coffee from noon until close. What’s more, you can get it in any size and any flavor.
13. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf- This coffee chain has been celebrating National Coffee Day all week by offering a free specialty beverage with the purchase of Bright Future Blend coffee and tea for all rewards members.
Read original article here.