I like to snuggle under a blanket at night and read one of my favorite gossip rags, or browse for inspirations from a home decor magazine, or bask in the sun on a lounge chair on some exotic beach vacation flipping through the latest fashion magazine!
Some of my favorite magazines are Country Living, Lucky, Entertainment Weekly, Money and InStyle. I of course, will never pay newsstand price for my favorite magazines! I found some savvy ways you can read for mags less... read on:
- Rotate reading magazines amongst your friends. Each one of you can subscribe to a different magazine and pass it to the next friend when you are done reading it.
- Go to the library, they usually have a great selection of magazines (and books) you can read there.
- Save a lot of money on subscriptions by ordering online at Magazine Agent - up to 90% off cover price!
- If you have unused travel miles, redeem them for free magazines at MagsForMiles.com.
- Don't forget to recycle magazines when you are done reading them.