I've been a huge fan of coconut oil for many years. What's great about coconut oil is it's many versatile uses. It's all natural, it smells great - it reminds me of being on a beach vacation - and it's very inexpensive!
BellaSugar.com wrote an article of the many beauty uses for coconut oil. It's available at most health food stores. Oh, and it's great for cooking also!
I would like to share my top 10 favorite ways that I've personally used coconut oil.
1. Makeup Remover - Use on a cotton pad and gently remove eye and face makeup.
2. Body Lotion - Mix coconut oil with your favorite body moisturizer.
3. Lip Balm - Great for chapped lips and it's all natural.
4. Under Eye Cream - Use a dab to help smooth bags and fine lines.
5. Body Scrub - Mix half a cup with some coarse salt or sugar and use as an exfoliate.
6. Frizz Control - Tames and smooths flyaway hair. It can also double as a leave-in conditioner.
7. Massage Oil - Just add a few drops of essential oil, like peppermint for a soothing massage mix.
8. Shaving Treatment - Use in the shower for a close shave, plus it's an instant moisturizer!
9. Itch Reliever - Soothe burns, bug bites and bruises.
10. Body Oil - Slather on after a shower and smell great.