Here are some tricks and tips that I've personally done that InStyle magazine also wrote about in their April 2014 issue. Frugal, green and savvy!
- Keep almost empty shampoos, conditioners, cleansers and lotion bottles upside down. Every last drop will fall to the bottom for easy release.
- Cut tubes of toothpaste, lotions, etc.. in half and use the top half as a temporary lid or cover.
- Use makeup that are multi-purpose such as a cream blush that can also be used on lips and eyes.
- Extend the life of soaps by molding tiny soap remnants together with a larger bar of soap.
- Use a lip brush to apply the last remaining lipstick from the bottom of the tube.