Here are my top 7 Starbucks savings tips for you coffee lovers!
1. Rewards Card - sign up for their Rewards Program, where you get a free drink after purchasing 12 drinks. It's always a treat to get a free frappuccino with whip cream! Plus, with your rewards card - drink refills are free!
2. Free Birthday Treat - another benefit for signing up for their Rewards Program is that you get a free drink or food on your birthday!
3. Refills - even if you don't have a rewards card, brewed coffee refills are affordable, at only 50 cents during the same visit.
4. Add Chocolate - for that extra yummy taste (for free), add their chocolate powder to your coffee drink! You can also add cinnamon or vanilla powder.
5. Just Water - I often work on my laptop at Starbucks and sometimes I just want to sip on a cup of water. Simply ask the barista for a complementary cup of ice water.
6. Your Own Cup - BYOC, by bringing your own reusable mug, cup or tumbler you can save 10 cents on your drink.
7. Bigger Cup - instead of asking for "room for cream" - order a Tall in a Grande cup or a Grande in a Venti cup. You won't pay any more for a bigger cup, and you won't be wasting precious coffee.