What can you buy for a dollar these days? It turns out, plenty of things that are sometimes better (and of course cheaper) than at the big box discount stores! One can save a lot of money without compromising quality. I've organized a couple of parties with items purchased mostly at dollar stores!
Visit your neighborhood dollar stores ... such as Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, 99cent Only, Dollar General, Dollar King, etc.. to find great dollar values!
Here are my Top 10 Frugal Finds at various Dollar stores:
- Stationery Supplies - notebooks, envelopes, pens, glue, tape.
- Kitchen - utensils, sponges, sandwich bags, trash bags, foil, seasonings.
- Cards - greeting cards for every occasion and holiday.
- Snacks - chocolate bars, candy, cookies, chips.
- Party Supplies - balloons, gift bags, paper cups, paper plates, decorations.
- Cleaning Supplies - glass cleaner, cleanser, sponges, mops, brooms.
- Personal Care - toothbrushes, cotton balls, hair accessories, facial tissues.
- Storage - great assortment of baskets, bins, containers, boxes.
- Household Items - batteries, trash bags, glassware, mugs.
- Kids Stuff - toys, coloring books, seasonal costumes, crafts.