I want to share a few items on my coffee table vignette (see photo above) that I've collected over the years, either from thrift stores, yard sales or gifts from friends. Since my current home decor has hints of Paris, I incorporated them with my holiday decor in the living room pulling the red color to unify the look. Look for more photos and tips throughout this holiday season.
- Faux tree with burlap base - $9 from Big Lots!
- Basket jug (I added twigs) - $5 from Veterans thrift store
- Two candle holders (I painted them white) - gift from a friend
- Large tray on coffee table - $3 from garage sale
- Ceramic baby Jesus - gift from friend
- White coffee table (not shown) - $8 from yard sale
- Eiffel Tower burlap pillow on wing chair - $15 from Marshall's
- Fleur di lis ceramic coasters - $6 on sale from Carlsbad antique shop