One of the best seasons is Autumn... the weather is perfect and it's the beginning of the holiday season celebration! It doesn't have to cost a lot of money to enjoy and celebrate all the simple yet fun activities. For more tips and ideas on Fall happenings, click here.
Here are just a few on my favorite frugal ways to celebrate the Autumn season:
1. Decorate your home with Fall leaves found in your own yard.
2. Visit a pumpkin patch with kids - it's more fun!
3. Sit at an outdoor cafe and sip an apple cider.
4. Create a fall-themed centerpiece from twigs.
5. Bake anything with pumpkin... yummy!
6. Make hearty soups in a slow cooker that will last.
7. Spend the day wine tasting with friends.
8. Light pumpkin-scented candles around the house.
9. Break out the boots, scarves, gloves, etc..
10. Attend a free Autumn music festival.
11. Do some Fall Cleaning in your closet, home and office.
12. Host a Fall-themed potluck party.
13. Make a list of what you are thankful for. Not just for Fall but all year round:)