Looking for fun and free things to do this weekend? Actually you can do these on any weekend! I've come up with at least 6 fun (mostly) outdoor activities that require no money at all.
1. Go For A Walk - whether it's a walk along the beach or the park, enjoy every sight along the way.
2. Visit Farmers Market - check out a few farmers market within your neighborhood. Sample a taste or two of some of the fresh fruits or drinks the vendors are offering.
3. Tour Open Houses - pick a neighborhood that you might want to move to someday. Pick up a few ideas on how you might decorate your own home.
4. Plan Next Trip - it's never too early to start planning your next vacation. You not only save time, but money too! Plus, it gives you something to look forward to.
5. Stroll Art Festivals - make a day out of of browsing through local artist's arts and crafts works.
6. Check Out Flea Markets - explore local swap meets or flea markets and discover one-of-a-kind treasures.
Remember to wear something green on Monday, St. Patrick's Day and check out your local drinking establishments for deals and discounts on St. Patty's Day festivities!